Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A California Easter

Tomorrow I will be reunited with my family for a fun-filled Easter weekend in Cali. We are all meeting in Long Beach, where my sister lives, and will be going to Disneyland and California Adventure. I am SO very excited for this weekend, but I am even more excited just to be with my beloved family.

This will be the first time we are all together since two Christmas's ago. It has been beautiful here lately--like nice enough that I already have a tan from last weekend, BUT this weekend it is supposed to rain. The weatherman here in SoCal has not proven himself to me yet because he's always wrong. Let's hope he's wrong this time. I would love it if it didn't rain on me while I was playing with Mickey Mouse and riding rides with my nephew. But rain or shine, I am sure it will be a great weekend.

God is really working in my heart right now and I'm processing through a lot. I think that's why I haven't blogged lately. But after this weekend with my family, I will let you all know where my heart is and what I've been up to. Just had to share my excitement with everyone I know! Happy Easter, All!! Jesus is Risen!

1 comment:

Meg Schudel said...

Good post...now do another!! I like your blog. Keep posting (at your convenience, obviously).