Wednesday, February 27, 2008

long time

it's been a long time since i've written...at all. i miss it. i went to vegas last weekend with my sisters for my sister's bachelorette party and i've been away from my computer, so my writing has been non-existent.

today was such a great day. i woke up early, worked at the coffee shop with some amazing people, applied for jobs in so-cal and went running outside. then i saw some beautiful friends tonight, talked to some dear friends on the phone, and got home before midnight. today i remembered that i love life.

i've been in a slump for way too long now, and i feel like i'm finally coming out of it. i'm starting to get excited about my future again and i'm realizing my attitude is a choice. i choose to be happy. life is too short to be grumpy.

there are so many opportunities in this lifetime and i don't want to pass any up because i'm too busy complaining about my current situation.

today i experienced joy. and i can only credit that to god, because there's no way i found it myself. so today i am thankful.

1 comment:

LReineke said...

i love it. glad to read this blog and see God moving with you. i love you.