Saturday, February 6, 2010

Emotional Eruption

This week I:

1. Drove eight hours home after my grandma's funeral on Sunday.
2. Moved into my new apartment on Monday.
3. Had an interview on Tuesday and caught up on loads of homework.
4. Had a second interview and class on Wednesday.
5. Got offered the job and had class on Thursday.
6. Started my job and met up with my bible study girls on Friday.

I am exhausted!

The Lord has humbled me so much this week, by providing for me and being my all. I am thankful, but I am just numb right now because I am so tired. All of this transition has been hard on me and it hit me like a train this week. Now that I have this new life here, I have to completely give up my old one--and I don't know if I was ready for that. I feel like someone literally pushed fast forward on the button of my life. This whole process of moving from San Diego to Minneapolis has been awesome, but by far the quickest process ever. I remember praying, "Lord, please let me acclimate quickly," but I didn't mean THAT quickly! Ha. Truly, I am just so humbled that the Lord would call me out of a place of comfortability in San Diego to a place of uncertainty here in Minneapolis, and provide my every need. God's sovereign hand has moved in my life over the past six months. It is evident that He wants me here. I just need to take one step at a time, now that I find myself too busy and overwhelmed. So, today I say, "Thank you, Lord," and "Dear Lord, be my everything for I cannot do this apart from you."

Clinging to the cross,
Lindsey

No comments: