Thursday, March 20, 2008

god's hand

i really feel like the lord's hand is on me right now. i feel him protecting me, guiding my heart, and guiding my steps. i am so excited for my interview today and i have a peace about it that only comes from him. as i research the place i'm interviewing at, i fall more in love with their mission and what they are doing to change the world one person at a time. i just want to be there.

this month has brought back so many memories of my summer in LA and it's awakening desires i hadn't thought of for a while. i want so badly to be in a place where i am in contact with the poor on a daily basis. i want to love those who need it most. i want to support those with no family. i want to hope in those who are given up on daily. i want god to use me to speak to those who need to hear truth. i want to walk in solidarity with those who struggle walking alone. i just want to be there.

i trust that, even if this job doesn't work out, god will provide something that will fulfill these desires. i know that he wants me to be in a place where i thrive. and so do i. i trust he will place me there in his own timing. i guess i just hope that is soon. i am so excited.

1 comment:

*KJ said...

omgosh we need to talk! im calling you tomorrow!!! i will be praying for you!