Monday, March 17, 2008

my dream job...

so, i have an interview on thursday for my dream job. i can't even explain how excited i am about this possibility. i feel blessed to even have gotten a call for this job. i'm trying not to get too excited about it because it's not like i have the job, but at the same time, i really feel like it's a huge possibility i could.

i won't reveal what it is, but for those who know me well, know that it's probably something in california and it probably has to deal with working with the poor. a perfect fit for me.

every night i tell god, 'i trust you with my heart and i know you won't let these desires be wasted.' he has never failed me before. his faithfulness continues to show up in my life just exactly when i'm ready. i feel him working in and through me and i don't even know how to explain how i feel right now. i guess i just feel blessed.

i know life is not about work, but work takes a part of your life so loving what you do is so very important. i can see myself thriving in this job. it really would be a perfect balance for me. oh man, i can feel my heart jumping out of my chest. i'm so excited.

No comments: